This started as reply to a lot of shit beta replies I was seeing on an earlier post "Your Girlfriend WILL Cheat On You! Unless... [xpost from MRP]".
Self-improvement has got to be a personal vendetta against yourself. Internalize that. Don't become a lazy SOB. This is a lifetime journey.
The right women will always be attracted to the man that gives no shits about anything, but improving himself and the wellness of those in his sphere (creating value). If she's not attracted, she's the one at the loss. If she's not at a loss, then that's your fault—suck it up—you got out gamed and she won the hypergamy game.
Do these things your entire life:
- Don't sacrifice yourself.
- Have expectations and a moral code you adhere to and expect others to as well.
- Hand out affirmations accordingly, but sparingly.
- Be honest and realistic with yourself, others and the world.
- Be attractive—to everyone.
- Increase your social influence.
- Become a sex machine. Study sex. Practice sex. Be sex.
- Use your sexual energy as fuel—don't waste it.
- Have interests other than women and sex that fulfill your life.
- Practice and excel at your talents.
- Constantly challenge yourself.
- Achieve a stoic outcome independent frame.
- Exercise incessantly.
- Live in the now.
- Read—fill your brain with knowledge that others wish they had.
- Reward others with your knowledge.
- Stay one step ahead of your women: in-shape, knowledge, adventure, surprise, excitement, and intrigue.
- Work harder and smarter than others.
- Befriend other RP alphas.
You adhere to that and a woman has some tough decisions to make when playing the hypergamy game. Even her friends and family will fall in love with you. She's trading up? To what? Does she want to be gold digger? Shallow? A shame? A slut?
You've got well into your late 50s nowadays to attract women. Women? They have a window. Let them prove themselves to you while you prove your worth to them by creating value. Is that not fair?
Live for you. Don't give a shit. You can't go wrong and women will follow. The right one(s) will stick around.