Disclaimer: Being a Buddhist does not mean you are a monk. Buddhists can have sex and drink alcohol ect. while Monks cannot.
I made a post in a meditation thread today and thought I would share this part of it. I have a love for buddhism and when I got into red pill I ended up applying it to the central teachings of Buddhism. I thought it deserves its own post.
The 4 Noble Truths of Red Pill.
- Women are suffering (awalt)
- Desire for women causes suffering (oneitus, divorce)
- This suffering can be ended. (Abundance mentality)
- Suffering is ended by following the 8-fold path of increasing SMV.
The 8 fold path of increasing SMV
- Have the correct views about women and yourself. (Be dominant, know women want you to be dominant)
- Have the correct intentions towards women and yourself. (Do you want plates or a LTR?)
- Speak the right words to women. (Frame)
- Perform the right actions to women (Don't be a push over or a beta bux)
- Have a good livelihood. (Money and Status)
- Have the correct amount of effort toward women and improving yourself. (Lift, learn, improve constantly)
- Have mindfulness when dealing with women and living your life. (Choose your words and actions carefully, good body language and tone of voice)
- Have concentration on your goals and what you want from women. (You are the prize, live life for you, don't compromise)
Hope you enjoy! Part of this is humor but I believe following Buddhist teachings is a great method of self improvment.
edit: Since I have gotten comments and PMs asking me to make more posts, I will make some posts in the future that tie in my knowledge of Buddhism with the red pill. Thanks for liking my input! I have gotten a lot from this community and I am glad I can give back.